Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wow--are you completely taken aback by how February is in full swing and how you haven't accomplished much in the new year? That's how I feel if I think about it, so I won't, haha. Seems like so much is going on and I get to participate in at least some of it. You won't see me at the Olympics and I probably won't see many events either, but I do get to celebrate Valentine's Day simply because my anniversary is on the 16th and it is a reminder of how blessed I am to be married to wonderful man. So allow me to introduce my new release for scrapping all the blessings in our lives. Count Your Blessings is a bright and fresh kit that has an artsy feel to it. Made with stencils, paints and brushes, it plays well with all sorts of photos. Here it is:
And, in case you need some help with layout ideas, these Blessed Revelation Templates are new in store as well. Here are some of the layouts my creative team made with Count Your Blessings, with the templates mixed in.
Have you picked up this freebie from my facebook page yet?

Hop on the blog train on the 15th for February's "Waiting To Bloom". Here is a template I made for it. Get it before the month ends! Also, if you use page files, I am pleased to be able to offer those now with all my templates! Thank you Jennifer, for offering this service!

I am hosting the 2nd template challenge for this month at Scraps N Pieces. Get this free template, join in the fun, and earn some valuable points towards store coupons!
If you were not aware, Scraps N Pieces is having a storewide sale on President's Day (Feb.17th). Hope you check it out!
Also: the designers of Scraps N Pieces are doing a wonderful facebook hop for all our friends and customers. It starts Valentine's Day. Lots of goodies, and even commercial use items in the mix. Don't Miss It!
One more thing: I am hosting a speed scrap on Feb.22. Hope to have you join me!
 

Thanks so much for taking the time to look today!

No comments:

Post a Comment